- process – these earrings are made from photographs mounted on paper or card glued together then double dipped in varnish to protect them
- unique – each pair is handmade so they may not be exactly as pictured
- time – they are custom made for each order so please allow 2-4 weeks time for the order to get to you – thank you
- measurements – 2″ long by 3/4″ wide by 1/8″ thick – and very light weight
- materials – photo, paper, card, glue, varnish, metal wire
- quality guaranteed – returns accepted see (Store Policies) below for more info
花鳥風月, kachou fuugetsu which literally means flower bird wind moon but commonly translates to “experience the beauty of nature, learn about yourself”
common Japanese saying
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.